All posts by admin

  • Brain Washing

    // Brain Washing

    A mere 15% of the cells in our brains are neurons. The other 85% of our brain cells are called glia—short for neuroglia—Latin for “neural glue.” Glia outnumber neurons six to one. Up until fairly recently these glial cells were seen as very ... By on Oct 28, 2013 in Neuroscience, Uncategorized Comments: 0.
  • LENS helps peak performance in sports and at work

    // Feeding Your MindBody: Part III

    In Feeding Your Brain: Part I & Part II we discussed the paramount importance of eating real foods to maximize MindBody health. Another essential ingredient is physical exercise. Exercise is as important nutrient for optimal health as is the ... By on Oct 04, 2013 in General Health Comments: 0.
  • Healthy food for a healthy life

    // Feeding Your MindBody: Part II

    Okay, our diets are making us sick and killing us so, what do we eat? The short answer: EAT REAL FOOD. Every living species has species-specific nutritional requirements for health and, hardwired into its DNA, the innate intelligence to eat that ... By on Aug 21, 2013 in General Health Comments: 0.